Tuxedo Questions & Help
Doreen Leaf Designs ~ 831 Sunnyside Street SW ~ Hartville, Ohio 44632 ~ 330-877-6284
THE TUXEDO RENTAL PROCESS
In the following"Tuxedo" will refer to what your men are wearing be it a tuxedo, suit or separates.
I'M NOT CERTAIN HOW THE TUXEDO RENTAL PROCESS WORKS. CAN YOU DESCRIBE THE STEPS INVOLVED?
- The best way to start is to schedule an appointment with one of our tuxedo specialists.
- You will want to plan about an hour. It is best to have only the Bride & Groom and your consultant if you have one. To many opinions can make it confusing for you.
- Bring your swatches and ideas, we can easily help you find the perfect ensemble.
- We will ask for all the names of people wearing tuxedos. Don't forget your Father's, Grand Fathers & Ring bearers.
- We will ask for a $25 deposit to start your wedding file. That deposit will be applied to anyone in your tuxedo party that you wish.
- With 5 paid complete tuxedos your groom's will be free. He will still be charged for any upgrades and his damage waiver.
- Your attendants will need to schedule an appointment for measuring. It is best to have no more than 4 at a time. Your attendants will be asked to try items on so we can get the closest fit possible. Due to different garment cuts, the items that arrive for the wedding may likely be a different cut from our try on items. Changes to the garments are very normal. We are limited as to what we can do with same day pick up.
- Each attendant will need to pay a $25 non-refundable deposit at the time of measuring.
MY GROOMSMEN ARE LOCATED ALL THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY. HOW DO I COLLECT THEIR MEASUREMENTS AND GET THE INFORMATION TO YOU?
- We have a measurement form that you can send to any out of town people. They should go to a tuxedo store in their area to be measured. Tuxedo measurments are different than that of normal street clothes. It is possible that a store may charge them for this service.
- They can mail back the form or call us with their information. We must have address, phone number, all measurments and the deposit.
- They will need to try on their tuxedo in our store. Changes are very normal and we want to be able to make the adjustments necessary. We are limited as to what we can do with same day pick up.